1. Who is Sinclair Broadcast Group? What do they do?
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is one of the largest and most diversified television broadcasting companies in the country today. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides sales services to 164 television stations in 79 markets, after pending transactions. Sinclair's television group reaches approximately 38.2% of US television households and includes FOX, ABC, MyTV, CW, CBS, NBC, Univision and Azteca affiliates.
2. What kind of people is Sinclair looking for?
We want enthusiastic, motivated, talented people who can thrive in a fast paced, growth oriented company. We want people who will grow with us.
4. What type of Career Advancement does Sinclair offer?
Sinclair Broadcast Group recognizes the importance of internal promotion. We encourage all employees to speak with their supervisors about their career goals. We regularly post all jobs prominently for all employees to see, and supervisors are encouraged to support employee’s effort to advance within the organization. We have an Internal Application Process that allows for employees to advance.
5. Does Sinclair have internships available?
Yes. Many of our markets have ongoing internships available and will be posted on the website. Typically our internship positions require the candidate to be enrolled in college as a Junior or Senior and be receiving college credit.
6. Can I apply for more than one job? Market?
Yes. Please feel free to apply to any job that matches your qualifications and skills.
7. Should I call or email someone to see if my resume has been received?
No. You will receive an email confirmation that your resume/application has been received. Please note, due to the number of resumes we receive we are unable to reply to each candidate. If your qualifications and experience are a potential match, we will contact you.
8. I am applying for a position requiring a tape, disk or demo reel, where do I send it?
If you do not have an link to your online demo reel or tape, the instructions on where to send your demo reel, disk or tape will be listed in the job description. Please apply online and then send in your tape referencing the job you applied to.
9. Is relocation offered?
In some cases and depending on the position, relocation is offered. It will be discussed during the interview process.
11. When do my benefits start?
All full time employees are eligible for benefits after a 75 day waiting period.
12. Don't see the answer to your question here? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how. Please note: you must apply online to be considered for any of our openings.